FIRST APPEAL (FA) – U/S 15
First Appeal as provided under Section 15 of the Consumer Protection Act, 1986-Any person aggrieved by an order made by the District Fourm in exercise of its powers conferred by sub-clause (i) of clause (a) of section 17 may prefer an appeal against such order before this Commission within a period of thirty days from the date of receipt of the order on all working days (Monday to Friday) at Punjab State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Chandigarh. First Appeal must be supported by a Notarised/Self attested affidavit with 1+2 sets (with File cover)+ Number of Opposite Parties. The First Appeal along with all the copies should be paginated and duly indexed in the following seriatim:-
2. List of Dates/Events.
3. Memo of Parties (with fresh complete addresses, telephone no. and email address of opposite parties)
4. Application for condonation of delay with Notarised attested affidavit, if beyond limitation. (Within 30 days of receipt of order)
5. Stay Application, or any other application if any, with Notarised attested affidavit.
6. Certified copy of order of District Fourm.
7. Copy of Complaint, Pleadings,Evidence, Reply & Rejoinder filed in District Fourm and other documents relied on by both parties. (All the Annexures must be attested as True Copy on the every page with name & signature)
The documents shall be filed in English language only or translated copy of any other language, duly typed in double space on one side of the paper. If any supporting documents are not legible the same will not be accepted until clear legible/photo copies are filed.