Information collected and stored automatically
- When you browse, read pages, or download information on this website, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit. This information never identifies who you are. The information we collect and store about your visit is listed below:
- The Internet domain of your service provider (e.g. mtnl.net.in) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you’re surfing the web) from which you access our website.
- The type of browser (such as Firefox, Netscape, or Internet Explorer) and operating system (Windows, Linux) used to access our site.
- The date and time you accessed our site.
- The pages/URLs you have visited and
- If you reached this website from another website, the address of that referring website.
- The following Terms & Conditions come into effect as soon as you have accepted it.
- Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commisssion, Punjab website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes.
- In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify/check with the concerned Ministry / Department / Organization and / or other source(s), and to obtain appropriate professional advice.
- Under no circumstances will the State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commisssion, Punjab / ministry / Department Government / Organization be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of our department.